Fifteen Conrad O’Brien Attorneys Named to the 2016 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
May 19, 2016
Conrad O’Brien announced today that twelve attorneys have been named to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list for 2016 and three Conrad O’Brien attorneys have been named to the Pennsylvania Rising Stars list.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
The following attorneys from Conrad O’Brien PC have been selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers 2016 List:
- Nicholas M. Centrella: Business Litigation, Professional Liability, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Lorie K. Dakessian: Criminal Defense: White Collar, Business Litigation
- Frank R. Emmerich Jr.: Business Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Civil Litigation
- Robert N. Feltoon: Business Litigation, Antitrust Litigation, Insurance Coverage
- Louis W. Fryman: General Litigation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business/Corporate
- Nancy J. Gellman: Business Litigation, Insurance Coverage, Professional Liability
- John A. (Jack) Guernsey: Business Litigation, Employment Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Patricia M. Hamill: Business Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Kevin Dooley Kent: Business Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, Class Action/Mass Torts, General Litigation, Schools & Education, Securities Litigation
- Howard M. Klein: General Litigation, Business Litigation, Personal Injury - General
- John E. (Jack) Riley: Criminal Defense: White Collar, Health Care
The following attorneys from Conrad O’Brien PC have been selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Rising Stars 2016 List:
- Melissa A. Anderson: Business Litigation
- Andrew S. Gallinaro: Business Litigation, General Litigation
- Timothy M. Stengel: Business Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar
The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. No aspect of the Super Lawyers or Rising Stars designation has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the selection methodology can be found by clicking here.